Residential Oil Tanks
At CommTank, we choose our products based on years of installing and maintaining heating oil tanks that have a proven record of reliability with manufacturers that stand behind their products. The safe storage and supply of fuel oil to your furnace, boiler, hot water tank or generator is our primary goal.
Residential heating oil tanks are exempt from federal regulation but must comply with local fire ordinances. Each product meets the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 30 Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code and Underwriters Laboratory. The oil heat industry has been working to ensure that oil storage tanks are safe. Heating oil tanks installed aboveground must be able to withstand severe heat and not contribute to a house fire. Many products have double-wall containment and leak detectors to provide an extra level of safety and peace of mind.
Granby steel tanks have been providing peace of mind to smart homeowners since 1953. Granby tanks have always been tough, but now they are tougher and smarter by being more environmentally friendly. With the Greenshield Ecogard series the tank has extra protection, where it counts; on the bottom. The extra plating covers 100% of the corrosion risk zone at the tank’s base. It has a patented leak detection system that warns you with plenty of time. If ever a leak does occur, the double bottom will prevent an oil spill. This is part of Granby’s commitment to your environment. Granby tanks are UL and ULC certified. If you’re in the market for a standard tank, a polyurethane coated tank or double bottom tank, Granby has a full range of tanks that are built tough, built smart and built to last.
A Logical and Responsible Choice
- 100% Safe. ECOGARD double bottom system with leak detection system.
- Environment Friendly. Responds to environmental concerns and requirements.
- Guaranteed Durability. Polyurethane coating for external protection available on Standard 20 Plus and EcoPlus models.
- Warranties: Up to a 30-years
- Peace of mind: With 50+ years of experience, Granby is known for its quality and proven track record in innovation and design.
Granby Tank Chart
Single wall with polyurethane
coating for additional
with leak detection system
|TOP OF THE LINE
Double bottom +
for additional external
|Size and |
|275 gal.: H44"W27"L60"||275 gal.: H44"W27"L60"||275 gal.: H44"W27"L60"||275 gal.: H44"W27"L60"|
|330 gal.: H44"W27"L72"||330 gal.: H44"W27"L72"||330 gal.: H44"W27"L72"||330 gal.: H44"W27"L72"|
|Size||275 gal. | 330 gal.||275 gal. | 330 gal.||275 gal. | 330 gal.||275 gal. | 330 gal.|
|Color||Gray | Black||Sand||Sand||Sand|
|10 years||20 years||25 years||30 years|
|10 years||10 years|
|20 years||30 years|
|*Some restrictions may apply.|
Unique double-walled construction
Roth double-wall tanks are the safest and most reliable on the market. The outer tank is made of leak-proof, weld-free galvanized steel and roll seamed with an oil and fire-resistant seal. It can contain at least 110 percent of the capacity of the inner tank for maximum protection. The inner tank is made of blow-molded, high-density, seamless polyethylene that is leak proof and will never corrode. Roth tanks are easier and faster to fill thanks to their unique expansion system, all but eliminating the possibility of spills by home heating oil professionals. And, our compact tanks are available in several different sizes, providing more flexibility for placement in any home.
Built with safety and the environment in mind
Roth oil tanks exceed the industry standard safety regulations. They are rust resistant inside and out and are designed to prevent spills, leaks and fires caused by defective pipes, couplings or fittings located underneath the tank. In fact, it is the only tank on the market with no fittings below the oil line. Each tank undergoes thorough testing, including ultra-sound and pressure testing, to ensure optimal thickness and sealing.
Roth Tank Dimensions
|Nom. capacity US gal (liters)||110 (400)||165(620)||275 (1000)||275 (1000)||400 (1500)|
|Length inches (cm)||29 (74)||29 (74)||43 (110)||51 (130)||64 (163)|
|Width inches (cm)||28 (72)||28 (72)||28 (72)||30 (76)||30 (77)|
|Height inches (cm)||44 (112)||61 (155)||61 (155)||54 (137)||68 (173)|
|Min. height required inches (cm)||49 (125)||66 (168)||66 (168)||60 (152)||76 (193)|
|Tank weight lbs. (kg)||106 (48)||132 (60)||167 (76)||208 (94)||333 (151)|
|Shipping weight lbs. (kg)||115 (52)||143 (65)||185 (84)||230 (104)||358 (162)|
Connected Consumer Fuel – Smart Oil Gauge
The Smart Oil Gauge™ is the first connected home device of its kind that allows you to remotely monitor your home heating oil tank. The Smart Oil Gauge uses an ultrasonic sensor to measure the level of oil in the tank throughout the day and transmits this information over your home’s Wi-Fi network. Check your tank level from any smartphone, tablet, or PC – anywhere in the world. When the tank is low, the device will send text and e-mail alerts indicating that it’s time to order oil. Track gallons used per day, week, month, and year and reorder heating oil right from the app.
Commercial Tank Products
For your fuel storage and dispensing needs, CommTank has a full line of products that meet or exceed Federal and State requirements. We offer quality products like Highland, Pryco, Stanwade, and Xerxes underground and aboveground storage tanks, Dresser-Wayne, Gilbarco, and Fill-Rite for fuel dispensing equipment. When it comes to tracking fuel use and monitoring storage systems, we are certified installers of FuelMaster, Gasboy, Veeder-Root, Pneumercator and Omtec.
Highland Aboveground Tanks
Highland Tank’s aboveground storage tanks are of the highest quality to ensure compliance with the U.S. EPA’s regulations for aboveground tanks for the storage of petroleum and chemicals. Primarily designed for safe storage of flammable and combustible liquids, Highland aboveground tanks are available in a variety of industry-proven cylindrical, rectangular, single-wall, double-wall, and fire-rated designs.
Stanwade Aboveground Tanks
Stanwade Metal Products, Inc. has been providing steel tanks and petroleum equipment to valued customers since 1947. Stanwade has 42,000 square feet of manufacturing space with the ability to build steel tanks up to 30,000 gallons. Stanwade’s mission is to ensure that their customers get the products they want when they want them on time, every time.
Containment Solutions LUBE CUBE® Storage Tanks
Lube Cube® lube oil tanks are the best solution for the storage of new and used lubrication oils. Lube Cubes provide lower installed costs than underground tanks, better space utilization than cylindrical aboveground tanks, and lower operating costs than 55-gallon drums. Lube Cube Tanks are designed for easy and convenient installation either indoors, in service bays or basements, or outdoors, next to the building. Lube Cube’s rectangular shape allows for the storage of up to 20% more volume in a given space than comparable cylindrical tank capacities.
Double-Wall Containment for Added Security
Lube Cubes are available as either single or double-wall tanks. Double-wall tanks are UL listed as integral secondary containment and therefore do not require dikes for leak containment. Desert sand primer finish is standard. Special colors, coatings and interior linings, custom dimensions, and equipment packages are available upon request.
Convault Aboveground Tanks
ConVault above ground fuel storage tanks are a patented system utilizing a primary steel tank, integral secondary containment, and an engineered concrete outer vault to provide a UL-listed, impact-resistant, time-tested fluid storage solution.
- Generator & Boiler Sets
- Fuel & Lube Dispensing
- Oil & Chemical Storage
Every ConVault Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) offers superior strength, performance, and durability. Some additional qualities include:
- Exterior Shell made of steel reinforced precast concrete increases in strength over time.
- Rust and corrosion resistant.
- Performs in even the most aggressive environments.
- Resistant to rain penetration, flood damage, and impact.
- Withstands multiple freeze-thaw cycles unlike other materials, which can deteriorate quickly with such regular exposure to expansion and contraction.
- Concrete vaulted tanks are designed to minimize the effects of creep and shrinkage.
Convault Tanks are available in sizes ranging from 125 to 12,000 gallons, in standard or multi-compartment configurations. Multi-compartment tanks allow multiple liquids such as gas and diesel to be stored in a small footprint. Convault Tanks are blast and impact resistant. The exterior steel-reinforced concrete is engineered to prevent puncture and withstand the impact of transportation equipment found at facility operations, such as forklifts and motor vehicles. The concrete exterior provides a low-maintenance surface that insulates and protects the inner steel from corrosion.
Pryco Day Tanks
Pryco Day Tanks provide a reliable, local source of fuel for stationary diesel or turbine engine-driven equipment, including generator sets, pumps, and mechanical drives. Day tanks are available with inlet solenoid valves for remote pump systems or onboard duplex transfer pumps. Overfill/Return pumps are available where required for aboveground bulk storage applications.
Pryco Day Tanks come in three general design types: Standard, Manual, and Trim. The Standard and Manual tanks have the same physical dimensions. The Manual tanks however do not have a mounted pump, motor, float switch, and related controls. The Standard and the Trim tanks have the same standard equipment; however, the Trim design has a smaller footprint and is taller. All Pryco Day Tanks are fabricated of heavy gauge steel by certified welders. Each tank is tested accordingly.
A totally enclosed outer shell may be added to all day tanks and subbase tanks resulting in a minimum 110% capacity secondary containment area. Both the inner and the outer tanks are vented separately and are pressure tested accordingly. When enclosing a U/L Listed day tank, an additional emergency vent is added to the outer tank the same size as the inner tank. (The U/L Listing is “Secondary Containment Aboveground Tank for Flammable Liquids”, File MH12807.)
Tarsco Bolted Storage Tanks
Tarsco is a member of the TF Warren Group of Companies, which has been serving industrial clients for over 30 years. Tarsco bolted tank systems are used in potable water, fire protection, petroleum storage, and wastewater applications.
Bolted flat-panel tanks offer outstanding performance, reliability, and ease of installation. Tarsco flat-seam, field assembled design is the most advanced technology in the bolted-tank industry. Using the latest sealant to replace all strip gaskets, Tarsco dramatically reduces the possibility of bolted-panel seam leaks. The flat-panel design provides a smooth interior wall surface superior to older flanged panel designs.
Flat-Panel Bolted Tank Advantages
- Speed and ease of manufacturing and construction
- Worry-free quality in design and coatings
- Least expensive solution over a lifetime
- Inline design increases sealing capabilities
- Green-friendly, eliminating environmental concerns
- Lower production cost due to economical shipping and elimination of field welding
- Bolted tanks can be relocated and expanded, improving residual value capacities up to 5,000,000 gallons
Tarsco panels are finished at their factory with a thermal fusion bonded powder coating. Tarsco provides epoxy powder coating techniques resulting in superior coverage to ensure long-term service in the field. Powder coating is electrostatically applied and thermally cured, all within a factory-controlled climate which equates to extremely low emissions for environmentally sound production.
Western Global Self-Contained Tanks
A major feature of the self-contained tank is the “tank within a tank” design; creating an interstitial space that alleviates the need for external containment or retaining wall. TRANSTANK P31 self-contained steel tanks meet SPCC containment requirements. There is no contaminated water to drain or leaf debris to remove, and fuel remains secure within the tank at all times.
Standard tanks are supplied empty with a range of options available including pumping packages, fuel management systems, filtration, and other “bolt-on” components depending on your application.
- Self bunded or double wall design
- Overfill protection supplied with mechanical shutoff and audible / visual alarm
- Free to air vent with weather cap
- Calibrated fluid level dipstick
- Anti-siphon valve installed
- Ladder can be fitted to either side
- Tank floor has fall to front for water collection
- Bunded (spill contained) pump bay housing with removable ventilation panels
- Front mounted security doors
- Statutory signage
- Under tank visibility
Standard Fittings: 80 nb Camlock male tanker hose filler with dust cap connect, Tanker full point supplied with 80nb full bore, fire safe flanged ball valve, and wafer style nonreturn valve, container corner castings, statutory access manway, permanent ladder and platform, water evacuation pipe, interstitial space fluid dipstick, containment compartment with pressure vent, marine-grade polyurethane paint (white in color)
- Capacity (brim full) Litres: 30,280
- Capacity (brim full) Imperial Gallons: 6,660
- Capacity (brim full) US Gallons: 7,999
- Dimension Length (mm/in): 6058 mm/239”
- Dimension Width (mm/in): 2438 mm/96”
- Dimension Height (mm/in): 2896 mm/114”
- Design Approvals: UL142, ULCS601, AS1940, AS1692, AS1657
Highland Underground Tanks
Highland’s TITAN® series defines “state-of-the-art” in underground storage tanks by using the patented fusion bond method of sealing tough, space-age polymer to the steel tank around all fittings and manways. A fiberglass veil and mylar wrap provide separation of tank and polymer everywhere else creating the secondary tank containment.
Highland’s HighGuard Tank features a strong dielectric coating of high solids polyurethane for protection, even under the most difficult conditions. The HighGuard protective coating is a dense, solvent-free, tar-free, two-component polyurethane coating system with high impact properties and tensile strength.
Highland’s HotShot is the most innovative heated product storage tank system in the industry. The HotShot is designed specifically for the safe storage of heavy residual fuel oils (RFO), such as No. 6 fuel oil. Since No. 6 fuel oil is thick and viscous, users heat the oil to over 150º F before burning it.
Xerxes Underground Fuel Storage Tanks
When ZCL Composites Inc. and Xerxes Corporation joined in 2007, it brought together North America’s two leading fiberglass tank brands: ZCL (founded in 1987) and Xerxes (founded in 1979). Today, ZCL | Xerxes is one of the world’s leading innovators in composite tank engineering. Nearly 40 years of manufacturing experience and more than 200,000 tanks manufactured and shipped stand as proof of the reliability and quality of our products.
Benefits of Double-Wall Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Underground Storage Tanks:
Corrosion Resistance – External corrosion protection will always be a concern, but, with the widespread use of ethanol-blended gasoline (E10, E15, E85), biodiesel fuels and Ultra-low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD), the focus has shifted to internal corrosion protection. These new biofuels are creating increasing incidents of aggressive microbial-induced corrosion (MIC) of metal components in fueling systems. Fiberglass tanks are not vulnerable to internal corrosion caused by MIC. Neither do they rust externally when installed in a corrosive soil environment.
Fuel Compatibility – In addition to creating corrosive conditions in tanks, new ethanol-blended fuels today also raise questions regarding the compatibility of the stored fuel with tank materials. Xerxes double-wall fiberglass tanks are not only warranted for the full range of ethanol-blended gasoline, they are also UL-tested and UL-listed as compatible with 0-100 percent ethanol storage. This is a very clear and distinct difference from steel storage tanks.
Track Record – With hundreds of thousands of tanks installed throughout North America during the last three decades, fiberglass tanks have an outstanding record of both protecting the environment and minimizing tank owners’ risk. The great majority of new underground tanks installed today for North America's largest fuel retailers and commercial fleet facilities are fiberglass tanks. After exploring their options and evaluating years of product performance, these tank owners overwhelmingly continue to choose fiberglass.
Multicompartment Underground Storage Tanks
These Xerxes tanks are a popular choice among retail gasoline marketers and fleet fueling owners. The ability to store two or three grades of fuel, or gasoline and diesel, in a single tank is particularly appealing when the amount of onsite space needed for multiple tanks is either not available or difficult to obtain.
Xerxes Fire Protection Water Tanks
Fiberglass underground tanks for fire-protection water are in high demand as a result of increased regulations and insurance industry requirements. Whether it is a sole source of water in rural areas or as a standby water reservoir to supplement a pressurized municipal water system, a Xerxes tank provides maintenance-free, corrosion-resistant water storage.
System design options utilizing fiberglass underground tanks are recognized in NFPA 22, Water Storage Tanks for Fire Protection Systems, as well as NFPA 1142, Water Supplies for Suburban and Rural Fire Fighting.
Features of Xerxes fire protection water tanks:
- Corrosion-resistance - Avoid obvious corrosion concerns associated with long-term storage of water by using a tank made from fiberglass which is immune to rust.
- Shop-Fabricated, Watertight Design – Our fiberglass tanks offer distinct watertight performance advantages over products that require field assembly with gaskets and liners.
- Custom-Design Flexibility – Fiberglass tanks offer project designers a wide-range of design flexibility and accessories to meet site specific needs.
A Xerxes underground tank used as a water reservoir has many advantages over an aboveground tank used for the same purpose. For instance, it does not occupy valuable property that could be used for parking or other needs, and it makes the property aesthetically pleasing. Also, since the tank is buried, it does not require the expensive protection against water freezing that might be necessary with an aboveground tank.
A growing trend is to use a water tank as a dual-purpose tank, such as for potable water and fire-protection water. A Xerxes fiberglass tank using NSF-listed resin is ideally suited for such dual-purpose applications.
Containment Solution’s Underground Tanks
Containment Solutions Inc. (CSI) advanced double-wall technology gives storage tank owners, municipalities, counties, provinces, and states proven protection against petroleum contamination of underground water supplies. In addition to our UL listing, our tanks comply with the EPA’s recommendation for secondary containment systems wherever underground tanks are located near underground water supplies.
Containment Solutions double-wall tanks give you two levels of protection, so you have twice the assurance and twice the risk management that any single-wall tank can offer. The primary tank is designed to contain your fuel. In the unlikely event that there is a breach in this wall, the secondary wall is designed to contain your product and prevent seepage into the environment.
For the most effective double-wall storage tank protection, Containment Solutions recommends hydrostatic monitoring. The cavity between the inner and outer tank walls (interstitial space), as well as a factory-mounted reservoir, is filled with a non-toxic colored brine solution. Hydrostatic pressure is continuously applied to the interstitial space, enabling monitoring of the primary and secondary tanks. An electronic sensor in the tank reservoir will send an alarm if the brine level changes beyond a predetermined level.
The CSI Hydrostatic Monitoring System offers a leak detection capability superior to other methods because of our unique tank construction. The independent tank wall design ensures that 100% of the primary and secondary tank walls are in contact with monitoring fluid. This open environment allows the brine to move freely through the interstitial space, unimpeded by glass fabric bonded to the tank walls typically used in competitive designs. Since the unblocked interstitial space does not hinder communication, the CSI Hydrostatic Monitoring System is fast and effective.
Hydrostatic Monitoring detects leaks in either the primary or secondary tank walls in all installed conditions.
Veeder-Root Automatic Tank Gauges
Automatic Tank Gauges (ATGs) designed and manufactured by Veeder-Root are used to monitor more than 500,000 underground storage tanks worldwide. As the world's leading supplier of ATGs, Veeder-Root offers a wide range of tank gauges to meet the monitoring needs of petroleum sites. Tank monitoring systems can be configured to provide in-tank leak detection for underground storage tank (UST) applications or to support Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) applications.
Additional configurable options are designed to provide printed documentation and remote monitoring flexibility. Web-enabled remote connectivity delivers anytime, anywhere access via web-enabled devices to monitor site performance, providing peace of mind by delivering real-time alerts, compliance reports, and variance analysis.
Features include backup generator capabilities, as well as the capacity to accept more than twelve floats/sensors, depending on the model selected. Veeder-Root’s high quality, low-cost family of sensors includes interstitial leak sensors for steel and fiberglass tanks, piping sump sensors, hydrostatic sensors, and discriminating dispenser pan and containment sump sensors.
The TLS-350 is the most widely installed tank gauging solution in the world. Designed for retail and commercial operations wanting the flexibility to choose compliance and fuel management features for their individual operation. Offers the benefits of in-tank inventory, proven leak detection, complete compliance, and the ability to upgrade with additional connectivity for optimum flexibility – all with the reliability that only comes with more than a half-million tank installations worldwide.
- Continuous inventory monitoring and reporting
- Flexibility to choose the compliance and fuel management features right for you
- Leading-edge leak detection technology as an upgrade option
- SiteFax capability to allow you to send multiple reports across multiple fax lines on a programmed schedule that you set
The TLS-450 is future-forward technology and the most fully-featured tank gauge solution. Designed to monitor and help protect your tanks, it offers industry-leading accuracy and maximum flexibility for your station operations. Manage inventory, deliveries, and alarm information from any computer, smart device/phone, or iPad – anywhere. Its intuitive graphical user interface and Web-enabled technology can be fully tailored and provide one-touch access to all federal, state, and local agency reports. This is a technology designed to grow with you.
- Manage Your Fuel, Anywhere, Anytime with the TLS Polling App.
- Web enabled, allowing users to manage fuel and compliance information online from any Web browser at any location
- Leverages business inventory reconciliation (BIR) technology to identify and reconcile variances in your fuel deliveries
- Utilizes AccuChart II for pinpoint tank calibration
- Fully scalable, for today/tomorrow’s needs
The Veeder-Root TLS4i/TLS4C monitoring systems use sensors, probes and advanced software solutions to deliver accurate wet stock and forecourt information, that protects your fuel assets whether you are on-site or with your family. Do not lose inventory, productivity, or customer loyalty by relying on incorrect manual monitoring.
The TLS4i/TLS4C automatic tank gauge systems are easy to navigate solutions and are affordable wet stock management solutions that deliver accurate, crucial information, including:
- Temperature Compensated Volume – sophisticated algorithms compensate for the impact of temperature on product volume, delivering a precise inventory picture.
- Advanced Sensor Technology – compatible with existing Veeder-Root sensors and probes.
- Standard Delivery Report – provides real-time details of delivery start and end times, temperature, volume, height, and water.
- Smart Communication – for notifications of pre-programmed events by email or fax.
- Inventory Level – real-time access to inventory levels anytime, anywhere.
- Graphical User Interface – designed with features for ease of use including workflow wizard, context sensitive help and user-defined favorites.
Veeder Root TLS-450PLUS
The TLS-450PLUS Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG) provides the most comprehensive site data for advanced fuel asset management. Combining industry leading algorithms with enhanced security, real-time notification, and anywhere anytime access, the TLS-450PLUS keeps your customer’s site running profitably. The TLS-450PLUS is ideal for retail and commercial/industrial applications that have multiple tanks, requiring more than 12 probe and sensor inputs.
Maintain Control of Your Fueling Operations
• Inspection ready compliance – easy access to all federal, state, and local agency reports.
• Remote connectivity – monitor your site performance, receive real-time alerts, and access compliance data via web-enabled devices – anytime, anywhere, with a wide range of options including THE PLUS VIEW app, THE REMOTE VIEW app, Web-Enabled Interface and Managed Services with cloud-based fuel management through Insite360.
• Data protection – store up to 3 years data and protect it from power outages, battery replacements or software upgrades.
• Security controls – partitioned Ethernet networks, customized user access, and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted connectivity to keep your network safe
Operate at Peak Efficiency
• Remote software download – hassle-free access to software updates.
• Logistics visibility – increase inventory management awareness to avoid runouts and haulbacks.
• Faster problem resolution – diagnose and troubleshoot issues remotely to understand ongoing situations better and avoid unnecessary dispatch.
• Customized alarms – preprogram alarm alerts to provide scenario-specific information to predetermined individuals.
• Graphical User Interface (GUI) – designed with features for ease of use, including workflow wizard, context sensitive help and user-defined favorites.
OMNTEC Automatic Tank Gauging Systems
OMNTEC® Mfg., Inc., is an internationally recognized manufacturer of leak detection and gauging products for the petroleum industry. Building on its experience manufacturing MIL-SPEC electronic components, today OMNTEC combines proven electro-optic technology with innovations in design and manufacturing. The result is a line of products that are easy to install, easy to use, and easy to test.
The PROTEUS Series features advanced technology, versatility, scalability, and enhanced features like a 7-inch color touch screen. PROTEUS Series can simultaneously monitor product levels, water levels, temperature, leaks, and much more. PROTEUS does not require sensor or probe input modules, bringing ease to ordering and installation. A built-in microprocessor gives each sensor the ability to identify itself and its location, which is displayed along with alarm conditions.
The PROTEUS models accept up to 64 of OMNTEC’s Bright Eye (BX Series) sensors for distinguishing hydrocarbons from water or for simply detecting the presence of a liquid. Built with four wire buss technology, up to 22 Bright Eye (BX-series) sensors can be networked along a common cable. This eliminates the need to run separate lines for every sensor, which results in fewer conduits, and a quicker, less expensive, and easier installation. In addition, systems already installed can be easily retrofitted without the need to run new cables.
With OMNTEC’s proven reliability, the PROTEUS offers an attractive, comprehensive, and user-friendly system that can open doors to endless possibilities.
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Hospital Decontamination Tanks
- Generator / Boiler Fuel Storage Tank Monitoring and Controls
- Bus Depots
- Data Centers
Pneumercator Tank Management System
Modular, Multi-Tank Gauging System w/ EPA-Compliant In-Tank and Secondary Containment Leak Detection (12 Tank Management System)
Whether you're managing a nationwide network of convenience stores or a single site, the TMS 3000 streamlines the entire inventory collection and management process, while assuring EPA compliance. The system has been designed with a distributed architecture that allows for tremendous flexibility in configuring the system for your particular application.
For UST applications, the TMS 3000 is a high precision Automatic Tank Gauge that provides advanced leak sensing capabilities which meet or exceed EPA 0.1 or 0.2 GPH requirements for in-tank leaks up to 75,000-gallon with a probability of detection of better than 97%, using high accuracy magnetostrictive level probes. The TMS 3000 has also been designed to generate inventory management files in formats well suited for movement into Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR) platforms.
For AST applications, the TMS 3000's large, superbright day/night readable display, oversized pushbuttons for gloved operation, and weatherproof enclosure option allow the bulk delivery vehicle driver/operator to view real-time, accurate inventory data right at the loading rack. Or, if preferred, the TMS can be located in the office with TMS peripheral remote display and/or annunciator panels located outdoors. The TMS 3000's 12 tank capacity means only one system is required for most AST installations. The system can provide external audible and visual overfill warnings and alarms, as well as control pumps or electrically activated valves, thereby avoiding costly overfill clean-ups.
Low Cost, Two-Tank Gauging System w/ EPA-Compliant In-Tank and Secondary Containment Leak Detection (2 Tank Management System)
A truly low-cost, high-performance solution designed to meet all of your environmental compliance and inventory management needs. Complete with every feature you need, the TMS 2000 has a simple, user-friendly interface.
- Extremely flexible, modular system architecture. Completely field configurable and upgradeable.
- Support for up to 2 precision, dual float magnetostrictive level probes.
- Provisions for monitoring up to 8 intrinsically safe discrete sensor inputs, including discriminating and non-discriminating interstitial, overfill, and secondary leak containment sensors. Sensor wiring fault detection feature ensures correct installation when used with Pneumercator "F" series fault output discrete sensors.
- Basic configuration includes 2 relays and 2 contact closure inputs. Optionally expandable to a total of 10 relays and 10 contact closure inputs OR 18 relays.
- Optionally expandable to 6 or 12 channel analog outputs. Third party certified for 0.1 and 0.2 gph in-tank leak detection in tanks up to 75,000 gallons.
- Optional internal impact printer for automatic or on-demand reports. Outdoor printer option available.
- Remotely monitor and program via an included RS-232 serial port, from a central location via optional, secured, internal modem, or from a LAN/WAN via optional, secured, internal network interface card. RS-485 port included for connection to Pneumercator "smart" peripherals, such as remote display and annunciator panels.
Secondary Containment Leak Detection/Point Level Alarm - 4, 8, 12 or 16-Input Discriminating/Non-Discriminating Sensors
The LC2000 series Leak and Point Level Alarm Console offers essentially all of the sensor-related features of the TMS series Tank Management Systems and will interface to all of the same sensor model types, including discriminating and non-discriminating electronic or mechanical secondary containment leak sensors as well as single and multi-point level float sensors.
All sensor inputs can be programmed for either alarm or relay control applications, including time delay, conditional logic and latching functions for pump/valve controls. Optional printer and numerous communications options are also supported.
- ES825-200F Electronic, Discriminating - Containment, Manway and Piping Sumps, Dispenser Pan, Dry Annular
- ES825-100F Electronic, Non-Discriminating - Containment, Manway and Piping Sumps, Dispenser Pan, Dry Annular
- LS600LD Float, Containment, Manway and Piping Sumps, Dispenser Pan
- LS600xx Multi-Float, High / Low Level and Pump Control
- RSU800/810 Float, Wet Annular / Reservoir
- LS610 Float, Dry Annular
- HS100D Polymer / Float – Wet Well, 10’ (3 m) to 25’ (7.6 m) depth
- HS100ND Polymer – Dry Containment, 1’ (0.3 m) to 15’ (4.6 m) length
TECALEMIT’s Automated Inventory Management System
TECALEMIT’s Wonderbox Fluid Management System offers a single-hose fueling point and is designed to alleviate manual tracking and prevent inventory losses.
The Wonderbox securely monitors the transfer of liquid applications to help minimize inaccuracies. It’s time to stop relying on handwritten notes and, instead, rely on the automation offered with the Wonderbox.
Both the hardware and software are easy to set up and operate.
- Single hose fueling point
- Combined total of 4,000 users & vehicles
- Tracks up to 10,000 transactions
- Handles any fluid with proper pulse meter
- Export data to MS Excel/WordStandard PIN code access | Key fob
- Secured groups: Driver ID, vehicle ID, key fob
- Tank level capability
- Power 120V/60Hz
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.75″ x 11.75″ x 5″
TECALEMIT’s Superbox is a multi-hose Fluid Management System that can accommodate up to 5 hoses and dispense 4 different products simultaneously.
The Superbox comes in either a 2-hose or 5-hose configuration option. This unit is compact and user-friendly, with a simple hardware and software setup.
- Standard Superbox handles up to 5 fueling points
- Track up to a combined total of 4,000 users & vehicles
- Track up to 10,000 transactions
- Handles any fluid w/ proper pulse meter
- Export data to MS Excel/Word
- Standard PIN code access
- Secured groups: Driver ID, Vehicle ID, key fob
- Tank level ability
- Dimensions:(W x H x D) 11.75″ x 15.5″ x 6.25″
- Power: 120v 60hz
- Max switched current: 6.2 A
- Power on time: 100%
- Weight: 22 lbs. (9.9 kg)