Brideau Energy Fuel Storage Tank Coating
CommTank provided a tank restoration service that included abrasive blasting and partial coating of the interior of two 50,000-gallon aboveground storage tanks (ASTs) at Brideau Energy in Templeton, MA.
Scope of Work – Each Tank
- Prepare a confined space entry permit and a site-specific health and safety plan
- Enter tank
- Abrasive blast the bottom and lower 24” of the interior sidewalls of tank to SSPC-SP5 profile (white metal finish)
- Clean interior surfaces of tank to remove blast media
- Apply scratch coat as needed to bottom and lower 24” of sidewalls
- Apply two (2) part epoxy coating to bottom and lower 24” of sidewalls
- Scan interior coating of tank with Holiday meter
Project Categories Above Ground Tank Installation | Above Ground Tank Removal | Day Tanks | Field Welded Tanks | Fuel Filtering | Fuel Management and Gas Pumps | Fuel Tank Rentals | Oil Spill Cleanup | Storage Tank Management Program | Tank Cleaning | Tank Component Upgrades | Tank Inspection | Tank Lining | Tank Painting and Coating | Tank Restoration | Tank Testing | Third-Party Inspection | Underground Tank Installation | Underground Tank Removal | Underground Tank Repairs and Upgrades | Veeder Root Testing and Certification
Share this story, Choose your platform!