Veeder-Root Tank Management System Upgrade
CommTank was hired by the Boston Yacht Club to perform an installation and certification of a new Veeder Root™ tank management system at their station in Marblehead, Ma.
Fuel Management System
- Provide and install a new Veeder-Root TLS300c tank management system with printer
- Provide and install (3) Veeder-Root leak detection sensors in (2) separate dike containment areas.
- Certify the new Veeder-Root™ TLS300c system, which will trigger an alarm in case the tank leaks fuel out onto dike containment area.
- Provide training to the tank operator on the use of the new Veeder-Root system.
Replace the interstitial space sensor for the Veeder-Root™ tank management system
- Remove existing interstitial space sensor
- Install new interstitial space sensor
- Test the sensor by triggering an alarm
At the completion of the project CommTank provided a Veeder-Root Tank Management System certification document to ensure the system is calibrated according to the manufacture’s specifications.