Transfer Pump Replacement
CommTank replaced two pumps at a pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation in Andover Massachusetts as part of a building and operations maintenance service we provide.
- Provided a written Health and Safety Plan, complete a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and conduct a tailgate safety meeting prior to commencing work
- Provided confined space entry permit per D-129 CFR 1910.146
- Provided retrieval system, ventilation equipment, supplied air system, communication equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE), lighting, safety barriers, ladders, etc.
- Perform pre-entry testing using a multi-gas meter
- Pump groundwater from the pit to make it ready for entry
- Enter the pit and disconnect the pumps at the 4-bolt flange
- Jet-rinse the lines
- Install like-for-like pumps (supplied by Pfizer
- Test pumps to ensure proper operation
Project Categories Above Ground Tank Installation | Above Ground Tank Removal | Building Operations and Maintenance | Day Tanks | Field Welded Tanks | Fuel Dispensers and Management Systems | Fuel Filtering | Fuel Tank Rentals | Gas Station Construction | Oil Spill Cleanup | Storage Tank Management Program | Tank Cleaning | Tank Component Upgrades | Tank Inspection | Tank Lining | Tank Painting and Coating | Tank Restoration | Tank Testing | Third-Party Inspection | Underground Tank Installation | Underground Tank Removal | Underground Tank Repairs and Upgrades | Veeder Root Testing and Certification