Trough Cleaning for Floor Drain System
CommTank provided a trough cleaning service at a pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation located in Andover Massachusetts as part of a building operations and maintenance contract.
- Provided a written Health and Safety Plan, complete a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and conduct a tailgate safety meeting prior to commencing work
- Provided confined space entry permit per D-129 CFR 1910.146
- Provided retrieval system, ventilation equipment, supplied air system, communication equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE), lighting, safety barriers, ladders, etc.
- Removed grates from floor drains as needed
- Pumped all liquids from floor drains
- Used handheld equipment to remove non-pumpable/pumpable solids
- Unclogged drains
- Power-washed floor drain system
- Replaced floor grates and secured them in place
Project Categories Above Ground Tank Installation | Above Ground Tank Removal | Building Operations and Maintenance | Day Tanks | Field Welded Tanks | Fuel Dispensers and Management Systems | Fuel Filtering | Fuel Tank Rentals | Gas Station Construction | Oil Spill Cleanup | Storage Tank Management Program | Tank Cleaning | Tank Component Upgrades | Tank Inspection | Tank Lining | Tank Painting and Coating | Tank Restoration | Tank Testing | Third-Party Inspection | Underground Tank Installation | Underground Tank Removal | Underground Tank Repairs and Upgrades | Veeder Root Testing and Certification