Frac Tank Rentals
Renting Fractionation Tanks (Frac Tank) is the smart way to keep costs down on a small project. It also eliminates the delay of ordering a tank through a manufacturer. Our inventory of rental tanks is ready for immediate delivery and is ideal for dewatering at construction sites.
Typical Frac Tank Applications
- Excavation dewatering
- Storm water runoff collection
- Groundwater control
- Remove waste or solids (gravel, sand and silt)
- Separate or settle oil, grease, hydrocarbons, and some metals
- Mixing or separation of suspended solids
We stock both polyethylene and steel temporary aboveground storage tanks. Polyethylene tanks are great for water storage and this vertical style tank takes up less space than horizontal models. Poly storage tanks are very portable and can be moved without heavy machinery. Steel tanks with secondary containment are also available. Steel rental tanks can be used for water, hazardous waste or chemical storage. A full size manway allows for easy access to clean it. The tank and container can be moved with a flatbed truck.
Snyder Vertical Polyethylene Tanks
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-13) and Commercial design standards available.
- Material options for a diverse range of applications
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)*- black and natural white color - complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color• Opaque white sodium hypochlorite resin #880059 (up to 12,500 Gal.)
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046 (up to 15,000 Gal.)
- Available with IBC 2009/CBC 2010 seismic and 150 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
- Tanks available in 1.35, 1.5, and 1.9 Specific Gravity in HDLPE and XLPE materials.
Corrugated Wall Frac Tank
Whether Frac tanks are holding oil, chemicals, saltwater or other industrial materials, they absolutely have to perform to the highest of standards. At CommTank we perform regular maintenance and inspections on our tanks so they are always ready for the next project.
Length: 47 ft. Width: 8.5 ft Height: 11ft Capacity: 21,000-gallons
- Drain/fill: 4” floor drain at rear end, 3” fill pipe to roof at rear, 4” suction line connection at front, 8” flanged front manifold connection with turn down to floor. 8” exterior manifold with four 4” couplings and plugs, hammer union sub, nut, and caps on end
- Gel line: 4” mid high connection on curb side, 4” internal pipe width, 3/4” holes located on 12” centers towards floor center, capped on rear end
- Manway: 21” manway on front and side, two non-sealed hatches on roof
- Pick up: standard 5th wheel king pin
- Welds: all welds continuous except substructure cross members