Fuel Dispenser Systems Installation
CommTank is a fuel dispenser installation contractor and equipment repair specialist serving Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Our customers are gas station, fleet, automotive, aircraft and marine operators.
Applications for use of our products and services include installation of electronic and mechanical gasoline dispensing systems such as Wayne and Gasboy dispensers, control consoles, interconnecting devices and accessories as required for a complete and operating system.
Our fuel equipment service trucks also make repairs to existing fuel dispensers and pumps. We are a choice certified installer for Wayne, Gilbarco, Gasboy, Veeder Root, Red Jacket and OPW products.
We also sell a wide range of fuel tank products of all sizes, and service everything we sell and install.
One way that customers can limit fuel dispenser downtime is with CommTank’s 24 hour emergency service response by our experienced technicians. We are licensed and insured and stand behind our services with a 1 year warranty.
Fuel Dispenser Types We Install
- Biodiesel (blends up to 20%)
- Kerosene (AvGas and jet fuel)
- E85 Ethanol
CommTank technicians use the latest technology to professionally install, test and repair fuel dispensers. Our complete fuel system installation service features underground tanks, double-wall product piping, sumps, submersible turbine fuel pumps and gasoline dispensers.
We also offer tank monitoring/inventory control/release detection (Automatic Tank Gauge– ATG) systems including consoles with alarm capability, automatic tank gauging equipment, electronic line leak detectors for primary piping, sensors for all secondary containment (including tank, piping and dispenser sumps), and overfill alarms.
One key benefit of hiring CommTank is our high level of support and comprehensive capabilities. Service applications such as the excavation, trenching, and backfilling required for installation of the fuel system are all part of the job for us. We will determine if unusual conditions or circumstances exist at your site (or in the vicinity of the installation) which could damage the electronic components or circuitry, or otherwise impair the proper function of the system. In such an event, we will install the necessary protective devices into the installation.
We offer competitive prices for cost-effective quality fuel dispenser installation services. A fuel dispensing system must be successfully tested, certified, registered, and have all necessary permits to conduct dispensing of gasoline. We generate AutoCAD drawings of your site and provide the most efficient layout for your space. Fuel Island Canopies and Valances can be constructed by our crews to protect your personnel and customers. Facility owners no longer need to coordinate separate contractors when you select CommTank as your fuel dispenser service company.
Fuel Dispenser Products
CommTank is an authorized installer and reseller of Wayne products. Wayne offers high end petroleum dispensers providing unmatched reliability and durability. Heavy duty construction, sturdy materials and time-proven components make these dispensers an excellent fit for small service stations, marinas, airports and specialized applications like kerosene dispensing.
Reliance G5200 Series
Wayne Reliance G5200 Series Retail Mechanical Dispensers provide superior operation and performance with flow rates up to 22GPM. The durable construction and tough powder-coated finish make it reliable in even the harshest environments. It is available in many configurations so you can select the model that best meets your needs. It is a simple, economical solution built for years of hassle-free retail functionality.
Use and Easy Installation
A single AC power line feed makes retrofitting existing installations simple. Hinged doors make it quick and easy to access internal components for servicing, and vertical strainer removal minimizes spills during cleaning. Mechanical registers further reduce maintenance costs through simplicity and durability.
Ready for tomorrow’s fuels today
The UL-listed Reliance E85** option (E/ model prefix) employs special elastomers, electroless nickel-plating, hard anodizing, stainless steel, black iron piping and a special ethanol-compatible filter to provide compatibility with E85 fuel. The E85 option is available for all remote dispenser models and is also compatible with standard petroleum products like gasoline and diesel. Dispense E85 today or utilize standard fuels with the peace of mind that you are prepared for conversion to alternative fuels in the future.
- Powder-coated finish
- Galvanized steel cabinet panels and supports
- V/R 10 computing mechanical register with power reset interlock
- Gear-type pumping units on suction models
- One horsepower motor on suction models
- Two-piston positive displacement meter
- Large inlet/outlet castings
- One-inch internal piping
- Internal satellite connection port for remote models
- Internal filters
- Four-year anti-corrosion warranty
- Single AC power line
- Stainless steel panels
- E85 compatibility
- High hose mast and internal retractors
- Inlet check valve
- Solenoid valves on suction models
- External filter kits
- Factory-installed Healy VAC vapor recovery
- Liter measure
- 230VAC operation
- 50 Hz operation
Reliance G6200 Mechanical Fleet Dispenser
Wayne Reliance G6200 Mechanical Fleet Dispensers provide precise measurements at a flow rate of up to 22 GPM. The large capacity inlet/outlet castings, one-inch internal filters, and discharge connections allow for superior flow performance. The one horsepower motor on suction models offers extra capacity which extends the life of the motor. Plus, the micro-accurate positive displacement two-piston meter is weights and measures sealable and provides precise measurement at any flow rate. Among other options, this series offers remote dispensers, and suction pump or satellite configurations.
Exceptionally adaptable to your needs
The Reliance G6200 dispenser gives you flexible configuration choices so you can select a dispenser that matches your needs. The one-inch hose discharge includes a ¾-inch adapter allowing all models to be easily adapted to either hose size for standard gasoline or high flow diesel applications. Choose from remote dispenser, suction pump or satellite configurations in addition to a wealth of other options.
- High hose masts and internal retractors keep hoses out of fueling lane
- Pulsers support connection to popular fuel control systems
- Panel lighting enhances register viewing at night
- Factory-installed Healy VAC vapor recovery for ORVR and EVR applications
- E85 option offers compatibility with ethanol fuel
- Stainless steel cabinet lasts in corrosive environments
- Lane-oriented nozzle boot conveniently positions nozzle on front bevel
Convenient, simple installation and maintenance
Simple installation and low maintenance are among the many ways the Reliance G6200 dispenser improves productivity and reduces operation costs. A single AC power line feed makes retrofitting to existing installations easy. Its hinged doors can be removed if necessary by simply pushing a button for simple access during routine maintenance. The gear-type pumping units (suction models) endure years of hard use, and the reliable mechanical registers require little maintenance. Additionally, vertical strainer removal minimizes spills during maintenance, and an adjustable v-link belt in suction models simplifies motor tension adjustment.
Reliance S1 Shelf-Mount Fleet Fuel Dispenser
Wayne Reliance S1 Shelf-Mount Fleet Fuel Dispensers offer the same capabilities as standard full-length cabinet fleet dispensers in a compact, space saving design. The small cabinet and low nozzle position attach easily to any aboveground storage tank making it ideal for special applications. With many options available, a dispenser can be found to meet your exact needs.
The Reliance S1 AST combines space-saving design with full-featured performance
• Compact size is ideal for AST shelf-attached applications and other special situations like marinas
• Accurately records fuel usage with a weights and measures sealable meter
• Available in an E85 compatible model for an easy transition to alternative fueling
Big performance in a small package
With all of the heavy-duty features and components found in a full-length Reliance remote dispenser, the Reliance S1 AST enables fast fleet fueling with flow rates up to 22 GPM*. Micro-accurate two piston displacement meters accurately track fuel flow and are weights and measures sealable. Additionally, the power reset function with interlock automatically resets the register when the dispenser is turned on, and the mechanical register provides simple, reliable functionality. The Reliance S1 AST also includes a solenoid valve for positive fuel control. Large inlet/ outlet castings, one-inch internal piping and discharge connections further enhance flow performance.
Configurable to a wide range of requirements
The Reliance S1 AST has many options available so you can select the dispenser that meets your exact needs. Pulsers enable connection to popular fuel control systems and easily accessible external filters can help ensure fuel purity while simplifying maintenance. Select the hose mast option to ease hose handling and to keep hoses out of the fueling lane, or choose stainless steel panels for increased protection against the harsh elements.
Engineered with field-proven components, the Reliance S1 AST withstands rough use and exposure to the elements. Its attractive powder-coated finish lasts for years in tough settings, and the cabinet panels are made from galvannealed steel for corrosion resistance. Plus, the stainless steel option is available for extremely corrosive situations. Sturdy mechanical registers are reliable and require minimal maintenance, and the dispenser does not rely on gaskets that can deteriorate for weather-sealing.
Ovation2 Fuel Dispenser
Ovation2 fuel dispensers offer industry-leading “under-the-hood” technologies including:
- A choice of meters to best match your fuel demands.
- Flexible alternative fuel solutions.
- A range of payment solutions to meet your current and future needs.
- A variety of high-end media capabilities and interactive features.
So regardless of the specific needs of your operation, Ovation2 fuel dispensers can be tailored to fit the exacting standards of your forecourt.
A fuel dispenser must be intuitive — enabling and streamlining the transaction while employing privacy and security features that help your customers feel comfortable. Ovation2 fuel dispensers can lead your customer through each step in the process, from swipe, to selection, to “See you again soon.” All in the only fully ADA-compliant dispenser on the market.
Gilbarco Encore 700 S Gas Dispenser
Highly secure, Gilbarco’s gas pumps, with powerful CRIND® electronics, build a flexible and innovative platform for your changing forecourt marketing and payment needs. Enjoy peace of mind with our Encore® 700S, highly secure and upgradeable to meet changing needs.
Encore 700 S Delivers:
- Enhanced, upgradeable security - minimizes your investment in future requirements
- Future-ready, electronics platform - supports emerging technologies
- Superior Merchandising - The industry’s proven forecourt merchandising solutions, featuring Applause™ content management to drive in store traffic
- Familiar, quality design - Customer-friendly interface with a durable construction for lower cost of ownership
- Progressive lighting cues
- No pulse, no flow
- Hidden security clasp for pad lock
- Angled hose outlets
- LED display lighting
- 5.7" color screen
- FlexPay™ Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP)
- FlexPay™ Secure Card Reader (SCR)
- 2-year warranty includes labor
- 4-year corrosion protection
- Brand view canopy
- ISD ready for balanced vapor recovery
- Rounded and rectangular canopies
- Ultra-Hi Flow
- Up to 8 hoses (4 per side)
- 10.4" color screen
- Bar code scanner
- Cash acceptor (US currency only)
- Contactless card reader
- FlexPay™ Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP)
- FlexPay™ Hybrid Card Reader (HCR)*
- Encrypted Pulser
Gasboy Atlas Series Commercial Dispensers
Choose from the industry’s leading range of pump and dispenser models, with features and options designed specifically to meet the unique needs of fleet operators.
The Gasboy® Atlas series is rugged, durable, reliable and perfectly suited for the tough fleet fueling environment. Electronic and mechanical choices are lit for unattended applications. High flow, Super High Flow, and Ultra High models provide fast fueling for large vehicles. Satellite dispensers allow simultaneous fueling of saddle tanks to reduce fueling time.
Gasboy Atlas pumps and dispensers are compatible with a full range of Gasboy Fleet Management Systems to help you track and manage your fleet better. From the most simple system to the most comprehensive one, Gasboy offers turnkey solutions to simplify your operation.
Atlas® 9100K Series
The Atlas® 9100K Series fleet fuel dispenser uses a traditional mechanical register and delivers dependable performance in nearly any fleet fuel management application. Standard-, high-, and super high-speed mechanical commercial dispensers are available in the Atlas 9100K Series. Using the satellite piping option, you can pair satellite fuel dispensers with standard- or high-speed remote fuel dispensers to create a fueling system that meets your needs precisely.
- Commercial-grade construction and superior corrosion resistance / Longer life and greater cost effectiveness
- Field-proven flow-through fuel meter / Superior accuracy and performance, even in contaminated environments
- Exceptional service and support / More than 500 distributors and more than 750 authorized service contractors mean prompt service response anywhere in the world
Atlas® 9800K Series
The Atlas® 9800K Series fleet fuel dispenser product line offers standard-, high-, super high, and ultra high-speed electronic commercial dispensers. When equipped with the satellite piping option, the 9800K Series dispensers may be paired with standard- or high-speed remote fleet fuel dispensers to create fast, highly reliable and accurate fueling systems. Available with side or front load configurations, 9800K Series fleet fuel dispensers are built around a galvanized steel frame to deliver great performance for decades. Put these dependable fleet fuel dispensers to work in your fuel management system. Talk with your Gasboy distributor to learn more.
- Direct connection to Gasboy CFN systems / Allows for easy integration with comprehensive fuel management system
- Factory-equipped, top-mounted TopKAT fuel management system option / Provides virtual “plug-and-play” integration with other Gasboy products
- Pulse output / Means easy connection to fuel control systems from Gasboy and other manufacturers
Gas Station Installation Projects
This video shows a gas station project where CommTank installed five Gilbarco Encore 700 S Gas Dispensers.
For other examples of our work please see the fuel dispenser installation projects section of our web site.
Fueling Station Installation Compliance Codes
- NFPA No. 30, Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code.
- NFPA No. 30A, Automotive and Marine Service Station Code.
- NFPA No. 70, National Electrical Code
- NFPA No. 329, Handling Underground Release of Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- EPA 40 CFR Part 280, Technical Standards and Corrective Action Requirements for Architects and Operators of Underground Storage.
- OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.106, Flammable and Combustible Liquids.
- ASTM D2310-80, Standard Classification for Machine-Made Reinforced Thermosetting-Resin Pipe.
- ASTM D2517-81, Standard Specification for Reinforced Epoxy Resin Gas Pressure Pipe and Fittings.
- ASTM D2996-88, Standard Specification for Filament-Wound "Fiberglass" (Glass Fiber-Reinforced Thermosetting Resin) Pipe.
- ASTM D4021-86, Standard Specification for Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Polyester Underground Petroleum Storage Tanks.
- UL 79, Power-Operated Pumps for Petroleum Product Dispensing Systems.
- UL 87, Power-Operated Dispensing Devices for Petroleum Products.
- UL 567, Pipe Connections for Flammable and Combustible Liquids and LPGas.
- UL 842, Valves for Flammable Fluids.
- UL 860, Pipe Unions for Flammable and Combustible Fluids and Fire Protection Service.
- UL 1238, Control Equipment for Use with Flammable Liquid Dispensing Devices.
- UL 1316, Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Plastic Underground Storage Tanks for Petroleum Products.
- API 1615 (1996) Installation of Underground Petroleum Storage Systems.
- API 1628 (1996) A Guide to the Assessment and Remediation of Underground Petroleum Releases (if a release is expected).
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Orders applicable to system.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Test Procedures applicable to system.
- PEI RP 100-05 Recommended Practices for Installation of Underground Storage Systems.
- PEI RP 300-04 Recommended Practices for Installation and Testing of Vapor Recovery Systems at Vehicle Fueling Sites.
- PEI 400-02 Recommended Procedures for Testing Electrical Continuity of Fuel-Dispensing.
- All other applicable ASTM and UL standards.
- All applicable EPA requirements relating to release detection, spill and overfill prevention, and corrosion protection.
- All other applicable Local, County, State, and Federal codes, standards, licensing and registration requirements.
Contact CommTank today for expert fuel dispenser and gas pump services in Massachusetts and New Hampshire: 1-800-628-8260